Old December 17th 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob 7U

Default Worn Cobra rear-door hinges (both pin and hole)

I have a 2002 Cobra and the pins had worn through the sidewall of the
trailer before I had a chance to sleeve it. I will be forced to add
some sort of reinforcing plate to the trailer with the bush mounted to
that...
Not the best design for sure and I hope by now they will have fixed
it.

Bob 7U

On Dec 17, 4:24*pm, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Saturday, December 17, 2011 1:59:29 PM UTC-5, T8 wrote:
PS: ~55k miles on the trailer.

You should fly more and drive less :-).

8000 XC miles and 150 hours on my Antares this season.
Might even take it out tomorrow; amazingly Dr. Jack
says we'll have a wee bit of lift.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#bronze-sleeve-bearings/=fekwbm

Yep, Gotta check but I think: 6659K29

Anybody else seen this problem ?