Old September 22nd 04, 07:50 AM
Peter Twydell

In article , Denyav
writes
Do you mean it was as true in 2001 as it was in 1941, i.e. not at all,
except in your fevered little brain cell? I wish I had an imagination as
active as yours.

You dont need to ,even a third grader can understand what Brzezinski meant.

Perhaps, but I have no idea what you mean. Or even what ZB said.

Anglos were both in 1941 and 2001 a minority in US population.(if you are
interested German-Americans make up biggest single ethnic group in US,ffollowed
by Irish-Americans)but fully dominated decision making platforms both in 1941
and 2001.

Does the average American really care much about people's ethnic
background? Or only the paranoid, such as yourself?

So if an ethnic group wants to rule a big country , they need either
Republican Guard divisions manned by the members of ruling ethnic and/or
religious group or if you cannot do that, PSYOPs that gives the impression that
the US under massive external threat.

What?

Keep up the good work, it gives us a good laugh from time to time.
--

Good Luck to all Anglos including our minority Anglos as well as to Anglos in
Anglo homeland and in Australia.

What _are_ you talking about?

Anglo" (whatever the hell that means) conspiracy.

Meaning of Anglo? Well you should check out works and deeds of great British
Statesman Lord Rhodes.

Who? If you mean Cecil Rhodes, he was many things, but never a Lord.
Your credibility, minuscule as it is, is diminished further by your lack
of accuracy.

Is an Anglo someone of purely* English ancestry, such as Washington? Is
a Scot like Polk classed as an Anglo? What about the Irish connection:
JFK and Reagan?

*Do you have any idea how the English came to be?

You know all of our Presidents are either Rhodes scholars or certified by
Boston Brahmins.

I know no such thing. I have never given such considerations a moment's
thought.

If you think that Rhodes Scholarships are an Anglo-American conspiracy,
why did they originally include Germans?

Nice bit of snipping of the preceding post, BTW. It's all right, you
don't have to apologise for making a mistake and calling the Roosevelts
"Anglos", we wouldn't like you to do anything that's out of character.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!