Old December 7th 06, 01:03 PM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.humor.puns,alt.humor,demon.local
nemo

Default December 4 Puns

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Tim Bruening wrote:
nemo wrote:

"Tim Bruening" wrote in message
Admitting: To allow in a musical glove or a glove bell.

Amity: Friendly glove.

Amityville: Town of friendly gloves.

Amityville Horror: Said town gets attack by monsters.

Anonymity: Nameless glove.

Anonymouse: Mickey's forgotten his name.

Mickey: A key to a bar in Ireland.

Wild Turkey: Not a tame key.

Does it have a Turkey Club?

Nope. That's what the farmer uses when he can't find his axe!

Axe not what your country can do to you but you can do to your turkey.

I wouldn't dream of attacking Tony B'Liar with an axe. Strychnine in his
tea, yes, but not an axe. I might get blood on my clothes!