Old December 10th 06, 08:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
DenisK

Default Gamepad, stopping throttle axis from being auto-centered

Did someone try to tweak their gamepad so that the throttle axis isn't
automatically centered? I never had a gamepad before so I'm not sure if
this is possible. Can some gamepads be tweaked to behave in such a way by
either software or a dedicated switch? If not would removing the spring
work? Other axis on the same stick should still be auto-centered.

I was thinking about getting one these two Logitech gamepads but if you
accomplished this with any other model please tell me which one.

Denis

http://boutique.3dchips-fr.com/images/4788.jpg
http://data.techdata.cz/img/529623.jpg