Old January 17th 14, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

Default XCSoar and V7

Just a thought. Do the empty, pilot weights (etc..)match in XCS vs the V7?

On 01/17/2014 1:16 PM, wrote:
John-

Did you follow-up on this or find a solution? I have the same issue. Setting 0 ballast on the v7 (simply scrolling past the ballast screen) sets 88L in XCSoar.

I'm using pounds on XCSoar and V7. I didn't see an option in either to change the Liters setting, but I could have just missed it. I tried to use the monitor function and decode what it's sending but the constant stream plus my lack of what the data format is put a damper on that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.