Old December 26th 04, 09:27 AM
KMH

Alex,

I have daughters 8 and 10. They have both done basic aero's with me and
loved it. The 8yo squeeled with delight as we looped and rolled. It
obviously depends on the individual, but kids are so adaptable. I guess a
6yo might be on the limit, but if my experience is anything to go by, he's
nearly there. I'd suggest a steep turn to expose him to some g's and if that
goes OK, try a couple of gentle wing overs to introduce 3d motion. Make the
aero session no more than a few minutes then land and monitor his wellbeing.

If he handles it with no adverse consequences and is keen for more, you'll
have your answer.

Mal

wrote in message
oups.com...
I've got a 6-year old son who's convinced he'll be a Blue Angel when he
grows up.

He's asked a number of times if we could go do aerobatics some time.

I think he's too young for it to be safe, but at what age might it
start to be appropriate? What types of things to I need to take into
consideration?

Anyone have any experience with this?

Alex