Old October 15th 03, 04:57 PM
Peter R.

G.R. Patterson III ) wrote:

Anyone have suggestions for a nice place to land and eat near Springfield,
Mass? My wife says there's a nice airport with lunch counter at Hadley,
but I can't find it in my tools. We're planning to make a leaf run Thursday.

I don't have a suggestion other than to say that Thursday might be too late
for you. Here in the Northeast we are experiencing 40-70 mile per hour
winds due to a pretty strong storm that decided to ruin this amazing fall
we have been having.

In our area most of the colorful leaves have been ripped from the trees,
and the winds are forecasted to get stronger later today.

I am afraid Springfield, MA is right in the crosshairs of this same storm.

--
Peter