Old December 6th 03, 12:59 PM

Default Cheapest place to get a helicopter license

Where is the cheapest place to get dual training in an R22 helicopter?

I thought I found a flight school web site that advertised $150/hr,
but I didn't save the link and can't find it again so I'm starting to
wonder if I just dreamed it.

Are there individuals with their own R22 and a CFI license that can
train you for less than the schools charge?

Dennis.

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."
To find out what an H-1B is and how they are putting
Americans out of work, visit the following web site
and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news video:
http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm