Old October 20th 03, 12:17 AM
Kenneth Williams

Chad Irby wrote in message om...
In article ,
(robert arndt) wrote:

http://www.ufx.org/german/antiplofer.html

The big problem was that they just didn't have the materials to manage
the heat and stress they would have encountered, and didn't have
anywhere near the time or resources to develop them.

I'm sorry but I don't see the similarity that the wooden mock-up has
to the Sanger bomber. Can someone explain what I'm supposed to be
looking at?

It appears to me to be a 20 foot section of some form of aircraft with
a cockpit near the nose; however, the Sanger nose was supposed to be
more conical from the drawings I have. Furthermore, the dimesions of
the mock-up don't seem to match a 100 ton bomber- looks too small.

Could this just be a wooden mock-up of another jet paper project?

Kenneth Williams