Old June 8th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Thanks Dudley, more bull****

On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 11:39:39 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

You weren't here before Dudley and you have never, ever contributed
anything worthwhile.

And dose are both fax.

Bertie

Wrong as usual Buttlipps.

Gee, for a boi that thinks he knows everything, you sure draw a lot of
blanks.

no I would say that bertie is bang on the money.
I've never seen you post anything other than jealous simpering
nonsense.

I have to wonder how you would ever fare as a pilot.
any irritation causes a mindless obsession so you'd better never fly a
complex aircraft. hell you'd be lost with a simple piper where you had
to switch tanks during flight.

I can easily imagine the situation where something in flight ****ed
you off completely and your focus on being the top dog would take
over. I would pay money to stand on the ramp as you landed a mooney
wheels up.

Maxwell you're wasting oxygen. stop breathing it.
Stealth Pilot