Old June 8th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Thanks Dudley, more bull****

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 11:39:39 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

no I would say that bertie is bang on the money.
I've never seen you post anything other than jealous simpering
nonsense.

We have too many experts around here already. I just come hear to read, but
got tired if the Bertie the Bull**** show. I could agree with it when it was
used to discourage Mxmanic, but now Bertie wants to moderate the entire
group. I think I have already told you this once, but what the hell, maybe
some of the other readers could use a reminder as well.

I have to wonder how you would ever fare as a pilot.
any irritation causes a mindless obsession so you'd better never fly a
complex aircraft. hell you'd be lost with a simple piper where you had
to switch tanks during flight.

Exactly, since you no nothing about me, and I feel no need to profess myself
as an expert, you can do nothing but wonder.

I can easily imagine the situation where something in flight ****ed
you off completely and your focus on being the top dog would take
over. I would pay money to stand on the ramp as you landed a mooney
wheels up.

You seem to be good at imaging a lot of things Stealth, and what you
actually choose to specualte is very revealing.

Maxwell you're wasting oxygen. stop breathing it.
Stealth Pilot

I had been answering your posts, because up until now I had given you much
more credit than just being another sock puppet for Buttlipps. But if
that's where you intend to hitch your reputation with this group, it is
certainly your choice to do so.

But I waste little time arguing with Bertie's puppets, like gregvk, Ahrens,
George and Dudley. I guess I will just have to add you to the list, and
ignore your nonsense in the future as well.