Old March 28th 11, 06:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Time to Head Out.

On Mar 24, 7:22*pm, brian whatcott wrote:
Today I arranged to fly from Altus Okla, to Corpus TX to visit with my
younger son, starting April 6th. Then I noticed the April AOPA Pilot on
my desk at home.
Page 106 "Hangar Hotel - it's 1942 and the joint is swinging", had a
piece on the hotel at Gillespie County Airport, Fredricksberg.
The national museum of the Pacific War is there.
A B-17 B-24 B-25 and P-51 wll be there that day too.
Sure, they aren't C-150s, but it should be fun.

Brian Whatcott

It's a cool place. bh