Old March 5th 13, 06:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bug Dout

Default First the Pope, and now Fuller!

EAA is also leaderless with the "resignation" of Hightower.

I never liked Fuller. I'm sure on paper he looked great: former
Republican lobbyist who is also a pilot. But as soon as he took over,
the high-pressure, breathless sky-is-falling mailings started arriving
demanding more money. I finally had to call AOPA and ask them to quit
wasting my money on all the postal mailings.

Hopefully both the EAA and AOPA boards will do better this time and get
a real airplane guy or gal in place that loves flying and isn't a slick
suit.
--
"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0"