Old November 16th 07, 12:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Vaughn Simon

Default I know there are electric powered sailplanes but

"YouHelpBuild.com" wrote in message
What problems can anyone forsee to building a 100% electric ultralight
aircraft for short & mid-range commuters to get back & forth to work

You could try your question on rec.aviation.ultralights for a much better
answer. But first, please take a look around you. How many people do you know
who commute with ultralight aircraft? I can count all of the ultralight
commuters I have ever seen on the fingers of no hands. There are many good
reasons why few folks commute in small aircraft, any kind of small aircraft.

Vaughn