Old November 16th 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Default I know there are electric powered sailplanes but

"Vaughn Simon" wrote in message

"YouHelpBuild.com" wrote in message
What problems can anyone forsee to building a 100% electric ultralight
aircraft for short & mid-range commuters to get back & forth to work

You could try your question on rec.aviation.ultralights for a much
better answer. But first, please take a look around you. How many people
do you know who commute with ultralight aircraft? I can count all of the
ultralight commuters I have ever seen on the fingers of no hands. There
are many good reasons why few folks commute in small aircraft, any kind of
small aircraft.

Vaughn

rec.aviation.homebuilt might be another appropriate place for the first post
in this thread.

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/