Old June 10th 04, 05:34 PM
Leslie Swartz

The first time you posted this, you were mistaken (as refuted in this
venue).

The second time you posted this, you were a liar (as refuted again in this
venue).

Now that you have posted this untruth a third time, what does that make you?

Steve Swartz

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

Nobody gets to COLLECT the money. Trudeau was giving it to a charity
of his choice.

That's true....the contest rules were that if someone presented credible

and
valid evidence of Bush's military service, the money would be donated in

his
name to the USO. Here's the rule and, if you don't believe me, I've also
included the link so you can see for yourself:

"Q: Is there some sort of hitch?
A: Well, yes, but it's a hitch for a good cause. The winner won't actually
receive the reward for himself; instead we'll be donating $10,000 in his

name to
the USO. That way everyone's a winner, including GBT's tax accountant"

http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/bush_guard.html

He only gave it to the USO after unsuccessfully waiting for months for

somebody
to come forward with some credible evidence. When nobody did, he turned

the
money over to the USO even though there was no winner.

George Z.