Old June 11th 04, 05:33 PM
Tammy

(OXMORON1) wrote in message ...
Tammy blurted:
I know that Kerry earned four or five medals for bravery under fire or
similar action. Does anyone know how many medals for heroism Cheney
and Bush earned. I heard that it was less than Kerry.

Did you also know that Mr. Kerry also stupidly and recklessly risked his men
and warship to win the medals? But, by gosh he secured that RPG launcher, even
if it was empty.
Plus, consider anyone who defames the Secret Service guy out there to protect
him, due to his own"skill" at snow sports, seems like a real ass who we really
need to run this country.
I also don't like his shoes! They flip flop a lot and are distracting.
Also while we are at it Hienz pickles suck!

oxmoron1
MFE

So "Heroism in battle" is the same as being stupid and reckless. But
Bush is stupid and reckless, and didn't earn any medals.

Plus, consider anyone who defames the Secret Service guy out there to protect
him, due to his own"skill" at snow sports, seems like a real ass who we really

I believe that this rumor turned out to be yet another unsubstantiated
attack job by the GOPs. Do you have a legitimate source for this?

I also don't like his shoes! They flip flop a lot and are distracting.

I've never seen his shoes. I'm more interested in what a candidate
says and does than what kind of shoes he/she wears. But maybe you are
right. Considering Bush's screwups, maybe Bush should run on his shoes
(or at least in them).

Also while we are at it Hienz pickles suck!

I think I'll agree with you on this one (although I would probably
spell it "Heinz"). I bet they taste a lot better than Bush and
Cheney's oil. Perhaps Kerry should send Bush a case of pickles.
They're a lot safer that pretzels or whatever the current euphamism
for beer is.