Old August 27th 03, 01:56 AM
Ed Rasimus

"Matt Richards" wrote:

Ed,

Any idea when/if your book will make it to Australia? Or will I have to
order it off the net?

Matt.

I suspect there's an Amazon.com for Australia--I know there's a
British one and a Japanese site as well. Folks have sent me links to
my book page at both of those. So, check Amazon, wherever you have to
go to order it. I don't suspect you'll find it stocked in your local
outback general store.

Heck, I'd like to see it in the US at places like Wal-Mart or even
military exchanges, but that hasn't happened yet either.

Barnes & Noble has it, as does Borders in the US.

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (ret)
***"When Thunder Rolled:
*** An F-105 Pilot Over N. Vietnam"