Old February 25th 12, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Nau

Default Lx mini map

On Feb 25, 3:51*am, Dave Wallis
wrote:
We are thinking of replacing our PDA with a mini map does anybody have any

experience with the mini map system??
Regards Dave

I have been very happy with the minimap. One year ago I replaced the
ipaq 3955 PDA with the minimap and flew with it throughout the 2011
season. The display is much brighter and easier to read in the
cockpit. The screen is larger than the PDA for the same footprint as
the PDA. There is no battery to keep charged as with the PDA. I have
it coupled with a 302 and use SeeYou on the minimap.
Tom Nau