Old January 9th 04, 07:24 PM
Krztalizer

Howdy John.

I've never seen a publicity shot of the Cunningham/Driscoll jet with ten
kills displayed, just the five.

neither have I - if it was painted that way, chances are that it was for a
one-time photo op. Cunningham's jet is portrayed in flight at the San Diego
Aerospace Museum, trailing a suspended MiG 17 in NVN colors - Duke's bird is
painted with five stars, just the way I have seen in VN air war books.

v/r
Gordon
USN SAR

Donate your memories - write a note on the back and send your old photos to a
reputable museum, don't take them with you when you're gone.