Old January 10th 04, 04:26 AM
StellaStar

is he into SCA or that sort of thing?

He would be, if he met anybody who'd talk him into going to Society for
Creative Anachronism events...and if I'd oblige him by making him a great
swirling cape or (his preference) a spiffy coat like the guy in Matrix. He's
done extensive damage to a bookcase in his room, the only furniture he's
officially allowed to deface because it's worthless, and last week had to make
his first ever visit to an emergency room. He fell on his sword, in a way, and
needed stitches in one finger.

I didn't even take the opportunity to make the easy jokes. He loves me :-)