Old May 24th 05, 02:58 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On Tue, 24 May 2005 08:49:58 -0400, Tedstriker wrote:

I wish we had a rec aviation homebuilt binaries group. Is there one?
we need a place to post pictures of our planes and things we are
working on. If others could see pictures, it's easier than trying to
describe what you are tyring to build or accomplish. I could make it
easier to get helpful comments if one were to get stuck building a
part, ect..

The creation process for a USENET newsgroup is summarized at:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/crea...sgroups/part1/

The process was deliberately designed to make creation of a new group difficult.
A better way to handle it is to put the images up on a web page and post the
link.

Ron Wanttaja