Old July 18th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bela Szalai

Default Cobra trailer trim.

You are lucky. My red trim turned black in just one summer. Colorado UV.
Once it became uniformly black I learned to accept it.
I also learned to replace O-ring in the hydraulic ramp jack in 30 minutes,
an annual chore.
It looks like I need to replace the right tire about every 12-15 K miles,
since wheel toe is not adjustable, replacements easily beats cost of new
axle.
- Béla