Old March 2nd 17, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 304 versus Discus B

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 4:36:39 PM UTC-5, Del Jensen wrote:
It's the real deal. You guys are right. I'm going for it. Maybe ten or fifteen years left before I turn into a menace and have to hang it up. Maybe less.

Good choice, I flew a 304cz for 16 years, and loved it. And I am solidly in the "big and tall" category. 6' 3" with broad shoulders and it fit great.. I needed to remove the seat back, but at 6' you should be fine with it in. My new glider fits lengthwise, but it is a bit tighter in the sholders (ASH-31)

Is this a CZ or Orignal?

RR