Old January 16th 13, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Announcing Nephi, Utah OLC/Cross Country Camp Aug 7-11

Just a quick update for everyone. Thanks so much for the very enthusiastic response for this event! After just 2 days the registration is quickly filling up. Great! Keep them coming.

To answer a few questions the initial post did not cover:
1. We will have oxygen available for sale at the airport. 100% of profits will go directly to the Utah Soaring Association.
2. This will be a wet event so we will facilitate water fills at the airport.