Old May 13th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y

Default I give up, after many, many years!

On Mon, 12 May 2008 12:14:45 -0700 (PDT), "F. Baum"
wrote:

Partially agree here. At work I see the types who have to make sure
evryone at a party knows they are a pilot. They drive around town
running errands 3 hours before sign in IN their uniforms

FWIW, I know firefighters, mail carriers, a UPS driver, a FedEx driver
and a riverboat pilot that do the same.

In fact I know firefighters that wear something related to
firefighting, like a "DC Collapse Unit" t-shirt, EVERY day.