Old September 30th 03, 09:42 PM
Ebby

I might recommend buying a book on blueprint reading. There is a standard
that the U.S. Army Air Corps used and there are probably others. It
wouldn't make sense to reinvent the wheel. Plus looking at a couple of
existing plans would give you some ideas. I am working on a Hatz bi-plane
which is from plans. I have the CB-1 plans and the Classic plans. They are
ok but there is still a lot missing. I've also seen some plates from the
Douglas aircraft company. The smallest of parts was drawn in three views
with mucho information in the title block. They are really works of art.

Ebby
Hatz 598