Old July 20th 04, 09:52 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Cy Galley" wrote in
news:XffLc.128980$JR4.81709@attbi_s54:

At the risk of stating obvious, when were you ever checked for a
current medical? I know several people that fly without. Your
biggest problem is getting insurance without a medical or having the
FAA come around after an accident.

Every time I rent I get checked for a current medical. Every time a medical
I have on file expires I get a call from a company asking to please send
the new one so they can have it on record the next time I want to rent.
Anybody who doesn't want lawyers owning your estate darn well better have a
current medical. I'm one of the honest ones, that must be the reason why
the FAA makes my life so difficult...