Old July 20th 04, 09:53 PM
Rich S.

"Cy Galley" wrote in message
news:XffLc.128980$JR4.81709@attbi_s54...
At the risk of stating obvious, when were you ever checked for a current
medical? I know several people that fly without. Your biggest problem is
getting insurance without a medical or having the FAA come around after an
accident.

Another hitch that may need to be resolved is that of crossing the border. I
understand that when returning to the U.S., a U.S. certificated pilot must
show his license and medical to U.S. Customs inspectors. Inter-governmental
agency co-ordination will be needed to clarify procedures and applicability
of international licensing and certification. Wow! I damn near choked on
that sentence.

Rich "Don' throw me in that calabozo" S.