Old July 26th 03, 04:04 PM
rjciii

Default Uncontrolled Arpts. w/ X-ing Runways

For background informational purposes for an upcoming meeting with the
FAA concerning our ongoing complaint with respect to local
discriminatory rules conrolling glider operations, I request
information pertaining to any known glider operations at uncontrolled
pulic airfields with crossing runways.

Primarily, I need to know the name and location of the airfield, as
well as the name of the glider operation or club. Also, a description
of any procedures that may be in place to ensure deconfliction of
traffic at the runway intersection would be helpful.

The need for this information is time sensitive.

I may be contacted directly at: