Old March 26th 08, 02:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustYŠ RustYŠ is offline
Banned

Default Tuesday - 080318-19.jpg (1/1)

"Indrek Aavisto" wrote in message
There are some nice images here, but the file sizes are quite large. I

find
myself doing a lot of scrolling around to see all the details. If you were
to reduce the image size to pehaps 800 or 1000 pixels across it would make
the picture fit the screen much better with minimal loss of quality.

My files are cropped to 1024x768 pixels so that they are the correct size
for most desktops. Obviously you can never please everyone all the time but
1024x768 should keep most happy.

If you are interested in looking at the pictures properly then you will need
a photo viewer program. I use ACDSee but there are many out there (some
free). You also need a newsreader that will download these pictures
straight into a folder on your pc. At the moment I use xNews - it's free
and it does a good job. Outlook express is a great program (I am posting
this with it !) but not ideal for usenet. If you need any help or advice
the regulars here will be only too pleased to assist you.