Old April 22nd 10, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Fred the Red Shirt

Default Bradley Huggins and Doug Hart news.

On Apr 21, 10:14*pm,
(bradleyaircraft) wrote:
bradleyaircraft had written this in response tohttp://www.air-space.us/rec.aviation.homebuilt/2/Re-Bradley-Huggins-a...

I have BradleyAircraft.COM parked and it has been parked
for some time now, since 2006. ...
I am trying to think of a way to prove my identity.
Check
out my face book... I look nothing like Mr.Huggins here
is his face book vs. mine...

Braldey Huggins -http://www.facebook.com/bradley.huggins

Bradley Lewis -http://www.facebook.com/BradleyAircraft

... We
are currently test flying a back pack gyrocopter called
Explorer 1. I hope that clears things up, let me know if
you have any questions or comments. Oh and its not
harsh at all I understand where your coming from.

One way to differentiate yourself from the other would
be to deliver a product to your customers...

On test flying the 'Explorer 1' :

Have your test pilot's feet left the ground yet?

Tethered or untethered?

--

FF