Old December 4th 05, 06:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Coots

I see that these posts are pretty old, but I've just returned to the group
so I figured better late then never

I've just taken over a 20% complete Coot project and will be lurking the
list regularly.

Here are some useful Coot links:
.. http://www.coot-builders.com/index.htm - Richard Steeves's site dedicated
to promoting the Coot
Richard is also the source of plans and the hub for builder support
and international Coot fraternity and culture
.. http://cootlog.net/ - Darryl Holman's Blog chronicling the ongoing
restoration/construction of his Coot
.. http://vulatalk.zdwebhosting.com/pic...Coot/Page.html - photos of
Coots

Note that Ken Welter (link in message below), no longer produces fiberglass
Coot parts

"geo" wrote in message
"Joe Spencer" wrote in message
om...
Are there any Coot builders or flyers on this list?

I'm not either yet but will be in the future. There's no kit for the Coot
and I don't even know if plans are still available so I'm looking at at
the
Glass Goose but here's interesting Coot site I came across. Rotary engine
makes a lot of sense to me.

http://homepage.mac.com/rotarycoot/