Old February 11th 18, 06:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Worried about a leading edge crack in the fiberglass wing laminate ofmy PW-5

Been there, done that..........First off, it's important to place the trailer into the wind and then don't rotate the wing to the vertical position until your lined up into the wind (behind the trailer). If your wing-rigger has lateral adjustment, recommend you restrict the movement by placing a piece of plastic pipe (split on one side) onto both sides of the axle. As for the damage, send me close up pictures of the damage and I'll try and advise..
JJ