Old August 27th 04, 03:30 PM
lance smith

Hehehe, I cheated. I admit I had to do a search while composing. I
remembered the incident but not the name. In my defence of my memory I
was young, too young to remember, but I won't date myself today : )
Now I'm bringing back memories of my German teacher, it was a big
thing to him. Of course 2 years later he had the event of his life...
class stopped for a couple of weeks.

-lance smith

"ShawnD2112" wrote in message ...
It's amazing you remember Mathias Rust's name. I was in high school when he
did his thing and I've never forgotten his name. I so admired the balls of
the whole thing that it made an indelible mark on my mind. I thought I was
the only one!

Shawn
"lance smith" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

. ..
On 25 Aug 2004 17:52:21 -0700,
(Darkstar) wrote:

Don't ask me why I need
this. I do! It's a principle! :-)

Well, I'm askin'!

Me too! You can't post something like that without giving a good
reason : )

Maybe you're planning a world circumnavigate in a C152? Or perhaps a
Mathias Rust in Tiananmen Square? Or even another EP-3 incident? The
possibilies...now I've gotten all curious....

-lance smith