Old August 11th 03, 11:16 AM
Dave Pearson

* Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo :

Well, this is a bit nostalgic but a couple of emails flew in about my
mention of the real thing av mags for the sims. Why not? Remember our
friend Dorfmann in the flick "The Flight of the Phoenix" in re "But then
the principles are the same... ."

Now there's an aircraft that someone should model for FS, complete with
people hanging on the wings, not to mention a monkey in a bag!

And so they are! What, it's 'unusual'
for the sim community folks to be reading 'Flying', 'Plane and Pilot',
'Private Pilot' etc. ? I subscribe to all 3 and have done so for many
moons.

While I don't subscribe to any aviation mags I'll often buy one or more GA
mags if they seem to have interesting articles that relate somewhat to
things I can do with FS.

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/