Old November 22nd 06, 11:43 PM posted to alt.military.retired,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army,us.military.national-guard
Daryl Hunt

Default Paul Lemmen - hollow hero exposed..

"Jason" wrote in message
ups.com...
Paul wrote:
Fraudster claiming military service gets exposed...

http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=247392

Ha! I had no idea about this at all. I remember Mr. Lemmen contacting
me through email when I returned from Afghanistan a few years ago. He
was asking if I was looking for work as a contractor. I guess he
needed more material to work with?

Another 404thk00k that is a fake? Sounds about right. Of course, your
buddy Paul aka Helomek is pert of the 404thk00ks. They run around looking
for fakes when they are a bunch of fakes as well. Trying to make you think
they are full time Regulars or what they know about "Everything", fighting
the war from a computer room surrounded with cement and thousands of people
around them that actually do the fighting but they know all about
everything. Yes, the 404thk00ks. Just one step above a terrorist.