Old November 27th 06, 05:19 PM posted to alt.military.retired,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army,us.military.national-guard
Tankfixer

Default Paul Lemmen - hollow hero exposed..

In article .com,
mumbled

Daryl Hunt wrote:
"Jason" wrote in message
ups.com...
Paul wrote:
Fraudster claiming military service gets exposed...

http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=247392

Ha! I had no idea about this at all. I remember Mr. Lemmen contacting
me through email when I returned from Afghanistan a few years ago. He
was asking if I was looking for work as a contractor. I guess he
needed more material to work with?

Another 404thk00k that is a fake? Sounds about right. Of course, your
buddy Paul aka Helomek is pert of the 404thk00ks. They run around looking
for fakes when they are a bunch of fakes as well. Trying to make you think
they are full time Regulars or what they know about "Everything", fighting
the war from a computer room surrounded with cement and thousands of people
around them that actually do the fighting but they know all about
everything. Yes, the 404thk00ks. Just one step above a terrorist.

I don't believe me and you have ever crossed paths, words, or swords;
let's keep it that way.

Too late, daryl discounts anyone who dares to challange his point of
view.

Be careful, he does like to contact your superiors and try and get you
in trouble if you disagree too much.