Old October 12th 11, 05:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
VOR-DME[_4_]

Default Secret Space Program & Breakaway Civilization

In article , says...

Your posts are indistinguishable from the self centered prattle of
dozens of pimple faced egotists, unable to admit to being wrong, unable
to take part in a free exchange of ideas, seeking to substitute "humor"
and jokes with an in-crowd of one for "insight".

If I were unable to take part in a free exchange of ideas, I would not
have watched the thing. I did, which is giving you far more than you
deserve from anything you have shown us here, and it was singularly
unconvincing.

Oh by the way, talk about an "in" crowd!!!