Old October 13th 11, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Tom[_16_]

Default Secret Space Program & Breakaway Civilization

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:44:51 -0400, VOR-DME wrote:

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:25:51 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:40:08 +0200, VOR-DME wrote:

OK ; Just to give you the benefit of the doubt, I actually watched one
of this guy’s presentations on YouTube

Your posts are indistinguishable from the self centered prattle of
dozens of pimple faced egotists, unable to admit to being wrong, unable
to take part in a free exchange of ideas, seeking to substitute "humor"
and jokes with an in-crowd of one for "insight".

The only thing any one knows of you, is what you say on the internet.
You determine exactly what image you present to the world.

Enjoy yourself.

I find myself wandering about why it is that you and I cannot commune.

Simple let me explain.

You have no point - you are a blitherer who brings up irrelevancies.
I dispose of them, not to convince a moron like you, but for the
benefit of others not intractably stupid like you. You, a compulsive
moron, have convincingly demonstrated that you will continue to bring
up such inanities repeatedly, even after they have been utterly shot
down, just as a dog will return to its vomit.

You're a troll who needs attention. I'm an adult who only uses Usenet
because of its vast importance to me.

And now, having disposed of all your idiotic points yet again, they
and you are dismissed. (Although I know you will blither on
nonetheless - it's a compulsive disorder you seem unable to
overcome.)