Old September 26th 05, 04:35 PM

Default Seeking canopy covers for V2C

I'm looking for an "express" or "sock" style canopy cover for my V2C,
for use when I'm gridded in the desert sun. (I don't even know if they
exist, as there may be an issue with closing the canopy over a layer of
material.) This cover is more intended for sun screen than canopy
protection.

I'm also looking for a new "factory" style (heavy dudy) cover to use
for overnight tie-downs. I don't like the one that came with the glider
because it's thin and doesn't seem to provide much protection, and the
way it secures with straps that go behind the wing trailing edges (and
get caught in the flaperons), under the wings and over the canopy top
is a PITA.

Advance thanks

-ted/2NO

p.s. the S-H rep gave me Iris S's contact info but I have not received
a response to the message I left her early last week. I guess she's
been busy at New Castle?