Old May 15th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
Morgans[_2_]

Default OSH 2007 Parties -- You're all invited!

"Jay Honeck" wrote

To find our campsite (and, thus, the party) all you need
to do is go to one of the EAA booths at the entrance to the camping
area, and give them our "N" number (N56993). They will vector you to
the party from there!

A WORD OF CAUTION, about finding the plane, by stopping by the booth at the
camping area:

DO NOT wait until after the airshow is over to find the location at the
booth.

The booth WILL BE CLOSED, and you will not be able to get the location of
Jay's plane!

Don't ask me how I know this! g
--
Jim in NC