Old October 17th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

Default Yesterday's instrument approaches - video

wrote:
On Oct 15, 7:51 am, Ross wrote:

I had a IFR flight over the last weekend and on the way home on my 2
hour flight I requested 6000'. The tops were 5500' to 5900' all the way.
I had a beautiful flight JUST above the undercast for most of the flight
until I started my decent. Did I say how beautiful the sight was. Clear,
bright and smooth above.

My favorite kind of flight Ross!

Knowing I am bathed in sun kissed sunshine and the folks below are in
dreary weather :-)

Hope you got pics or maybe a video! Camera priceless for shots like
you describe!

I didn't, but I need to start taking more pictures. I had a flight a
couple of months ago that I was in and out of a lot of clouds and took
some photos of the in-between. Not much to see "in" the cloud.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP