Old January 8th 10, 11:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_3_]

Default Airbike Plans

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 20:57:13 -0800 (PST), LPM
wrote:

On Dec 31, 7:46*am, Monty wrote:
As an update, I've not received any reply regarding plans. *I'm
beginning to think the answer to my question is a resounding 'no' to
plans, and I'm not in a position to afford the almost 20K euros (plus
shipping) for a built one. *Besides, where's the fun in that?

Back to the web to see if anyone has plans.

There is a project listed on Barnstormers that might be a fair deal.
comes with a Rotax 503.

I have a set of plans but I'm not willing to part with them. If I
ever get them all converted to CAD I'll post the DXF

you'll find a digital camera makes quite useful copies of plans.
anything upward of 4 megapixels is useful.

sometimes the answer is right under your nose....

Stealth Pilot