Old October 25th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Jim Burns[_1_]

Default Adel clamp source?

Thanks Steve.
I've often looked at that site, lots of good info and they have a lot of
good stuff, but the site, their marketing ideas, and their prices drive me
absolutely crazy.

Hi-line.com has the clamps also, but they have a salesman/service
route/delivery business model and I'd like to just order them over the phone
or on the net.

Thanks again... I'll plug through the Gen-AC-hardware site and price them.

Jim

"Steve A" wrote in message
Jim Burns wrote:
I'm looking for a good source for high temp white silicone wedge type

adel
clamps in sizes #2-#8.

Jim,

These folks list several types of MS 21929 clamps in stock:
http://www.gen-aircraft-hardware.com

They show both fluorosilicone (450F rating) and silicone (400F rating)
in stock.

Here's the magic decoder ring for all the variations of MS 21919 clamps:
http://www.gen-aircraft-hardware.com...LoopClamps.pdf

Steve