Old December 27th 05, 01:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Gyros Autorotations

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:

bob: You may want to consider the Helicycle: Single seat turbine powered
kit helicopter currently in production. There are somewhere around 20
flying. One report had one still climbing at 11,500 mol. The price is
competitive with the RAF2000 and has a lot more capability. We've been
trying to get the factory to provide the magazine a long term evaluation
model but no luck.

Thanks Stuart. I have been reading the helicycle web page for a bit and
will finish later on. That's a nice little aircraft.

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)