Old December 28th 05, 10:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Autorotations

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...

I not only visualized it, but tried it on my RC sim several times last
night. 1 out of 10 ain't a good success rate.

Which sim have you got Kevin? I bought Reflex XTR the other day. I can't
get any of my radio functions to do throttle hold properly though, so I have
to hit the A key to enter an auto. Very impressed with the sim though. The
last one I owned was the original Realflight Deluxe and this is a light year
ahead of that.

Si