Old February 6th 04, 05:46 PM
Greg Burkhart

Lists by name, by state/country and also by make/model/type (Cessna, Piper,
glider, rotor, etc.)? How about adding lists for aircraft age, owner/pilot
age, aircraft or owner's looks, shoe size, favorite beer, etc...
;-)

Listed by name is fine by me.

-Greg Burkhart
'46 Ercoupe

"TTA Cherokee Driver" wrote in message
Jay Honeck wrote:

Here's a breakdown of participants by Aircraft Type:

Here's a breakdown of participants by state or country of origen:

Thanks, but seeing this makes me just want more Like, it would be
cool if we could look up people by aircraft type and/or state: For
example, I'd like to see all the Ercoupes.