Old February 26th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with rednecks

wrote in news:76ae9787-dfe2-4e56-82bb-
:

It must be awful for you to watch Iraq succeeding, no? *Sorta like a
slow-motion train...construction project...

Jay,

Just curious... What is your definition of "Iraq succeeding"? I must
admit, I've been watching... and I haven't been seeing anything I
would define as "success" -- Certainly not when the total costs of war
(in $$$ and lives and the global perception of our country) are
factored in...

You do realise you're talking to someone that thinks aviation is like
Presbyterianism, right?

Bertie