Old February 26th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

"Kloudy via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe wrote in

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

I'm there all the time and while they can be a bit standoffish, I've
never found them to live up to any of the poplular stereotypes around
them.

Ditto!

The stand-offish folks I've met were primarily Parisians. Prolly
****ed that I was wreckin' their language (Hey, at least I was making
an attempt). The folks down south like in Aix, Vence, Arles etc. were
really jolly and a load of fun to be around.
The most obnoxious people I have ever experienced in France (and Italy
too i guess) were Aussies, English and Americans. Total
embarrassments.

'xactly. you meet dickheads from every country no matter where you go, and
I have no problem mocking nationalities, but the stuff people say about the
french simply isnt true and is largely politically inspired.

"The don't wanna fight, they must be sissies"

Bertie